This week around the garblogosphere:
- Art for Housewives featured some trashtastic shoes;
- Visible Trash shared photos from last month’s End of the Waste World events;
- Olympia Dumpster Divers turned 3 (congrats, Ruby!);
- unconsumption dug up some neat shit;
- Last Night’s Garbage educated us on coconuts;
- Elizabeth Royte turned us on bottled water art;
- 365 Days of Trash highlights the XSProject’s work (might just have to pull that out in a separate post; and
- Treehugger features toxic water bottled by the Yes Men.
If you don’t already, you might consider subscribing to the blogs above.