This week in trash news:
- City Room reports that Fresh Direct aims to deliver more food, less packaging;
- Also from City Room/NYT: The electronics industry sues to block new recycling requirements (we take this as good news because that means the law is having an impact;
- Wooster Collective posts trash-related street art from Flea;
- Buffalo and Philly get Big Belly solar powered trash compacting recepticles; and
- Missing Ohio kids found alive in the trash (morbid but true fact: while we almost never post them, we come across a lot of baby in the trash stories that end another way, it’s so refreshing to read a happy ending in this one).