It’s been a wasteful yet waste conscious year. Here’s a quick and dirty roundup of what I remember offhand of what we’ve discussed here:
- everydaytrash.com gained a voice when Victor joined as contributing editor writing first from Stockholm and then, in a happy turn of events, from right here in Brooklyn;
- We saw some movies: No Impact Man and Garbage Dreams brought trash to the big string at home and abroad;
- Vic and I headed to Jersey for Laurapalooza and met some cute kids;
- We co-hosted the first annual Decorative Dumpster Day (can’t wait for next year!);
- We celebrated some Trashtastic Tuesdays (and, um, are overdue for a few more);
- It was a chaotic year for trash litigation; and
- An incredibly fruitful and creative year in the world of trash art.
Oh, and the Facebook page grew a lot. If you’re on there, fan us. We post extra photos, links and updates. Plus, you can interact with other trashies (which you can also do here. Comment more, please).
Trashy new year, everyone.