This week in trash news:
- A new bill introduced in the house and the senate would put $50 million toward reducing the stink, gas emissions and water pollution caused by hog farms;
- Angy Mauritians debate plans to burn trash;
- Washingtonians work toward a trash-free Patomic;
- Americans contemplate making energy from Karachi trash while locals wonder what’s in it for them; and
- Scrap metal theives in Houston may be stealing trash cans for profit;
- A Long Island junk remover with a thing for the Beatles finds treasure in another man’s trash.